User experience in SharePoint is one of the key concerns for many SharePoint users. My company - Sharepointalist decided to upgrade SharePoint user experience in one of the most frequently used SharePoint features - lists and document libraries.
- resize columns (including auto-size by double click) - on any list view;
- change of font styles, text alignment, color and background for columns and headers;
- real paging (showing total amount of pages and clicking on the page number same way as in Google), visible both on top and bottom of the list view;
- table styles color schemes – same as you have in Microsoft Excel or Word;
- it all works both in regular view and in quick edit mode.
All those features are very intuitive and easy to use by the end users. List Booster helps a lot with the SharePoint adoption and increases performance when working with large lists and document libraries.
You can check out short video about the product at http://www.spbooster.com
If you wish to be able to easily change column sizes, text and background colors, font styles and alignment of your SharePoint lists and document libraries, you have to check out this product.